Looking to care for Mom and keep her independence, but short on space and worried about stairs?
Ready to share your home with your son and his family, but don’t want to give up your privacy?
Facing ongoing mobility challenges due to injuries from military service?
A Care Suite is for you
The Care Suite, only from Care Suites of America, is a custom home addition built specifically for the independence and comfort of the resident while addressing current and future needs, including any accommodations for access, mobility, stability, and care.
Your Care Suite design features:
- luxurious custom detailing inside and out to suit your taste
- exterior design that integrates perfectly with your existing home
- floor plan options to suit your budget and building site
The Care Suite provides:
- One-level living personalized to your specifications
- Move freely from driveway to interior, from bathroom to bedroom, with same-level access to your existing home
- Bedroom, bathroom, and relaxation space
- Floor plan options accommodate your budget, needs, and building site.
- Kitchen or kitchenette, depending on the floor plan selected and any applicable city or county zoning restrictions
- Universal design for safety and convenience
- level thresholds and pocket doors for easy, unobstructed movement between rooms
- features for access and stability
- hardware selected for ease of use
- bathrooms with zero-threshold shower or walk-in tub, grab bars, handheld shower head, and reachable placement of all controls
- Smart technology options to enhance your security, safety, convenience, health, and enjoyment
- One integrated system to control HVAC, lighting, security, and entertainment
- Smart appliances that shut off when not in use (option)
- Motion-sensor technology to monitor mobility and prevent falls (option)
- Sensors for health monitoring (option)
- Connection to quality care provider resources